Take advantage of the advanced call features on-premise IP PBX provides.
What Is a IP PBX Phone System?
Among the various types of business phones a business owner can choose from, PBX phone systems are some of the most popular. A private branch exchange (PBX) is a type of telephony system that allows the user to make calls over internet protocol (IP) networks.
When you partner with CCT Telecomm for your PBX business communication needs, you’ll gain access to all of the latest call features and collaboration tools.
When it’s an on-premise IP PBX phone system rather than a hosted PBX, the phone system relies on servers at the client’s location. This gives them more control over their phone system.
The Benefits of Premise-Based PBX
Internet-connected phone solutions are becoming more commonplace by the day. This can be attributed to the plethora of benefits PBX systems provide for business. Among the many benefits they provide, there are a few that stand out from the rest, including:
- Lower Costs: Unlike with a traditional phone line, a PBX system can use the internet for long-distance or international calls. So if you have office branches in different parts of the world, the monthly phone bill savings can be significant.
- Ease of Installation: All you have to do to start using your IP PBX system is connect it to a standard computer network port. This eliminates any messy wiring that would be needed with a traditional phone.
- Scalability: As your business grows, you need a phone system that can grow along with you. With a PBX solution, you can easily add more phone lines or extensions as needed.
- Advanced Features: Since an IP PBX is software-based, it is easier for developers to not only add, but also improve feature sets. Most VoIP phone systems come with a rich feature set.
- Control: A PBX phone solution gives you control over the phone system and how it integrates with specialized apps.
When you partner with CCT Telecomm for your PBX business communication needs, you gain access to all of the latest call features and collaboration tools. These features include:
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Forwarding
- Conference Calling
- Video Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Auto Attendants
Get Your PBX Phone Solution
At CCT Telecomm, we offer on-premise VoIP phone systems and hosted IP phone platform solutions.
When you choose us as your provider, you gain access to our experienced support team. This means that if you have any problems with your phone system, you can contact our 24/7 call center and technician support services. We’ll take a hands-on approach to make sure your phone issues are resolved.
Improve the Productivity of Your Employees
The advanced features that come with on-premise IP PBX give your employees the ability to communicate more efficiently and be more productive.